Tuesday, August 19, 2008

lock-in

I went to the church of a family friend, Christian Evangelical Church of Vancouver,CECV, and I like their youth group a lot,the music, the feeling, you get it. So somehow I got into this lock-in thing(which is an event in which kids in the youth fellowship stay over night at church), and I loved it. We sang songs, prayed,chatted all night,etc. It would have been perfect if I hadn't skinned my knee, I skinned it while we were playing CTF(Capture The Flag), I was chasing someone and tripped and then someone else bumped into me,which didn't help at all, so my knee hasn't been in great shape in a few days.Otherwise it was a fabulous night.
Photos:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=158094&l=de4f8&id=1382332956
Photos of knee
Be WARNED
Gross picture below
Watch at OWN RISK
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: