Saturday, September 27, 2008

First month of school

YA!!!!
First month of school is over, 1 down 3 to go. School is better than I expected before, most of the teachers are great and the courses are interesting, so I'm quite enjoying myself. The only teacher that I don't really like is my Physics teacher, who is quite a pain, and the only class I don't enjoy, except of Physics which is the teacher's fault, is Math, which is way to elementary. Math is also a pain not because it's hard but because it's way to easy, the 11th grade Math here is like a mixture of 7&8&9th grade Math back in Taiwan, mostly 8th grade I guess, so I have to focus on not falling asleep during classes. Economics is great mostly because of the teacher, Ms. Gotsis, she's GREAT!! Although I've already had Economics in grade 9, it's still quite pleasant to take economics.
And it's my BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday to me.....I'm officially 16 years old now,for all that's worth.
And I'm getting a new computer when I get back to Taiwan!! A new COMPUTER!! My dad said that I should list down the specs. first, so here they are
CPU:Intel® Core™2 Duo E8500 6 MB L2 3.16 GHz
Motherboard:Asus Rampage Formula
Physics-Acceleration Card:Asus PhysX P1
Graphics Card:Asus EAH4850(ATI HD4850)/1G
Hard-drive:1TB
Memory:DDR3-1600, 4GB
If everything runs according to plan and I get this computer I'm gonna be thrilled, it's a great configuration for gamming without spending to much on it,at least thats what I think, so that's is another reason for me to look forward to going back.
So, there's a lot to say and I've typed down some of it, I'll get back when I have more to write about.

No comments: