Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random things

Random thing #1:I just got my notebook(actually it's my family's but whatever) back up and running after it was re-formatted and its Windows XP re-installed, I had to go to ASUS's website to get all the drivers before the computer could go on-line and etc. I also installed Office 2007 Enterprise version,which I downloaded with BT.
Random thing #2:I totally miss HFPC and my youth fellowship back in Taiwan, it's way better than the church here(not that the one here is bad)."You don' know how important it is to you until you lose it", you don't know how true it is. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!LOOKING FOWARD TO RETURNING!!
Random thing #3:School here is interesting and simple as long as you don't include essays and reports in the calculation. Some of my teachers are interesting(my English teacher managed to fall once off her chair and once onto the street in three weeks) and some are boring.So generally school is OK,but you know it's school so........

No comments: