Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disneyland

Disneyland, one of the biggest attractions in LA, if not the world, is where we went yesterday. The last time I went there was when I was a few years old so I don't really remember anything about it, so it might as well be my first time there. The park wasn't too crowded since we went on a Wednesday so we didn't have to wait "too long" in line, 10~20 minutes at most. Since I'm too old to appreciate most of the kids' stuff and I don't like roller coasters, it was only OK for me, but if you're either a kid, feel like a kid or enjoy rides, Disneyland is a place you definitely have to visit, it is, after all, a part of American culture.
In the evening, we saw the show"Fantasmic" there, it was good, they made the whole presentation quite nicely. It was quite a pity that it was hard to take pictures of it since it was so dark.
My little sister enjoyed it quite well, she is 6(What 6-year-old wouldn't?), except for Space Mountain, which was too dark, fast, and scary for her. My cousins also enjoyed it a lot(I guess.), we basically tagged along with my sister. Overall, it was a nice day.

No comments: