Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trip to Rochester

I'm just going to complete the entry for my trip to Rochester.


On the second day, Saturday, I went to my old kindergarten,Cobblestone School, which I can still remember, it was a good year back then at Cobblestone. Then we went to the place where I lived 10 years ago when I lived in Rochester, and we also went to the U of R. Then,in the afternoon, we went to the wedding of Karen Chen and Luke Kallberg, the wedding was enjoyable,you get affected by the whole happy mood, and I met some people from back at HFPC, so it was good.

On Sunday, we went to Oswego, and visited a family friend. Then on Monday we started returning to Toronto via Thousand Islands, and we went on a 3 hour boat ride around the area. The highlights of the trip were the Boldt Castle and the seagulls that followed the boat at the end. Boldt castle was really impressive,even just seen from a distance, I would love to have another chance to actually go in there. As for the seagulls, it was an impressive sight, more than a dozen seagulls were following our ship, you can see it in the photos.

So, the trip to Rochester was great, I enjoyed it a lot.

photos

No comments: