Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nigara Falls

Yesterday I went to Niagara Falls with my family and a schoolmate of my sister.
We went to Niagara -On-The-Lake first, it's a small town near Niagara Falls, we went there and, ate lunch, and got a slice of the best fudge I've seen anywhere. There's a store there, Maple Leaf Fudge, that sells fabulous fudge, I bought one slice and it was as good as I remembered, it's HEAVENLY!! If you ever go there, you have to try it.
After that, we went to the falls. Niagara Falls is one of those places that I would say are"must go's" in your life. The sight of the falls is breath-taking, and the walk along the sidewalk which took us through the "veil" of water which was being blown are way,that was really an experience of a lifetime. It left the outside of my jacket all wet but it was definitely worth it.
Here are the photos.

No comments: